Advise for finding job in SAP career

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    GG
    Participant

Hi Cleo,
    I have more than 9 years experience in Implementation and support ERP software and business analysis too, in my country in Iran in different areas in BP like: inventory, purchasing, sale, financial accounting, payroll, fixed asset, accounts payable, accounts receivable, budget, CRM, maintenance, quality control, manufacturing, cost accounting and BI (dashboards).
    Now I’ve moved in the USA(Greenville,SC) and I’m trying to find a job in my experience’s field. Up to now I can’t find a job and really I don’t know what should I do. I think it is useful for me to get certificate from SAP. Could you please advise me what is better to do for me and which module is better for starting or maybe you have another suggestion for me.
    I know all off the principle of ERP, BA, BP and I search a little about SAP software and all of the modules.
    I appreciate you if you help me .

#13439 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

It is difficult to recommend you SAP module because you wrote that you have experience with everything (purchasing, finance, bi, etc.). In SAP, it is not possible to know all the modules at the same time.

If you know everything, they you should choose SAP module that you find interesting. It is really important that you are interested in your work as it will help you to perform better.

#13440 Reply
    GG
    Participant

Thank you for answering. I love my job and I love all of areas in BP. I know in SAP it is not possible to know all the modules at the same time but I don’t know which certificate is more useful for me to get the job. Could you advise me which certificate is better and has more demands in job market?
    I live in Greenville,SC.
    Is there any institute in this area?

#13443 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

There is no such as thing as “the best SAP module”. There is a demand for each module. Some modules are more popular (e.g., FI or MM) but the competition for these modules is also stronger because there are more consultants for these modules. So, everything is balanced.

#13455 Reply
    GG
    Participant

Thanks.
    I’m living in Greenville,SC. Is there any institute for learning and getting certificate here?

#13484 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

Unfortunately, I don’t know.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Reply #13484 in Advise for finding job in SAP career
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Page last updated by GG on