Career change with SAP HANA

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    arunvnairmib
    Participant

My name is Arun Vasudevan and I have more than 15 years of on the ground experience as a sales professional. I am currently based in Dubai but, intend to relocate to Bengaluru to pursue a full time course in SAP HANA which will enable me to pursue a career as a SAP HANA functional consultant.

Which is the most suitable module for me? I am 39 years of age as of now. What are the prospects of landing a career as SAP consultant upon the successful completion of the course?

Regards
    Arun

#22798 Reply
    ayush
    Participant

Hi Arun,

As you’ve rich experience in Sales you should opt for SAP Sales and distribution module (SD).
    As a consultant there are n number of opportunities in SAP.
    After completion of this course you should go for certification exam as there is alot of demand for certified consultants in market.

Thanks
    Ayush Bhardwaj

#22811 Reply
    dkchait
    Participant

Hello Arun,

I see that your course of interest is SAP HANA but in order to understand SAP HANA concepts, you need to follow the below path.

1. Firstly, learn the ECC 6 and EHP 7 (Sales and Distribution module) and get certified in the SD module.
    ECC- Enterprise Central Component
    EHP- Enhancement package
    2. Then you can go for SAP HANA module and you will understand the concepts clearly.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask me.

Regards,
    Krishna Chaitanya
    SAP FICO, ECC, S4HANA Consultant

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Reply #22798 in Career change with SAP HANA
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Page last updated by arunvnairmib on