Certification

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    AnandJagdeo
    Participant

Hi Cleo. First of all let me begin by thanking you for providing me with the materials for this free training. Based on the lessons you have sent me for module 1 (1.1 to 1.7) and lesson 2.1 which I have completed without doing any practical exercises I have a better understanding of what the MM module is all about. How many lessons is left for me to complete this free training. I intend to sign up with Ivobe so that I can go back and do all of the tutorials in the practical environment also.
    After doing this I am confident of my ability to take this course at a provider and prepare for and pass the exam. .
    I know of 2 providers here that I can go to who both charge $2200 Cdn for 40 hours of in class training with one year of system access.What would you recommend. I am serious about this even if it allows me to work with SAP from an end user level

#19810 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

Thanks for taking the free course! I don’t know these providers and cannot say anything about them.

#48618 Reply
    Ingenx Technology

SAP certification is a globally recognized credential offered by SAP, validating an individual’s expertise in SAP software and solutions. It demonstrates their skills and knowledge in various SAP product areas and roles, providing a competitive edge in the job market and career development. Candidates must pass certification exams, and certifications may have prerequisites and expiration dates.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Reply #19810 in Certification
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Page last updated by AnandJagdeo on