FI certification

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Meneesh
    Participant

I need to do the FI certification from MENA region. As I didn’t attend Official SAP Courses directly from an SAP Education Training Center or SAP Training Partner. Also not having 1 year work experience with SAP Partner or SAP Customer and no SAP Learning Hub Subscription.

So what would be the best, easy and economic way to get qualified for the exam from these.

Regards
    Meneesh Mathew

#15187 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

SAP Education has some requirements in each region for people who would like to register for SAP certification. I think that you’ve mentioned them already. If you cannot fulfill these requirements, I am afraid that you won’t be allowed to register for SAP certification.

Perhaps, you might travel to Europe or US for passing SAP certification to avoid these requirements. Also, here is a post with more information about registration for SAP certification in MENA region.

I hope it helps.

#15216 Reply
    Meneesh
    Participant

Thanks a lot for your replay !!!!

If my understanding is correct I will be qualified with SAP Learning Hub Subscription. I have even registered in SAP Learning Hub Subscription but I am not sure which course from SAP Learning Hub I have to complete for FI certification qualification

On the other hand as per the given link no such qualification is needed if I have a valid residence visa from MENA region.
    Could you be able to review it and advice regarding these two.

Regards
    Meneesh

#15217 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

Well, SAP Education often changes their policies. If you are currently located in MENA region, can you please give them a call and ask questions about the current situation with requirements for registration?

I would also very much appreciate if you could share their replies here on the forum, so that this information is available for other people who are considering getting SAP certified.

#46012 Reply
    N VINDHYAKUMARI

I need SAP FICO Certification please help me out.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Reply #46012 in FI certification
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Page last updated by Meneesh on