General Question from mid-size business

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dat Guy
    Participant

We are a small to medium size business and our largest customer is required by their largest customer to be SAP certified. So as a result our customer is thinking that we have to be SAP certified. How far back on the manufacturing chain will this take us? Will we also be forced into this and expect our vendors to be SAP certified for this one customer that we have? How do we benefit from becoming SAP certified? You mention in your web site that it is probably not a need for a small to medium size business. Does this help in the manufacturing process in any way. This product is very expensive for us but we are just wondering.

#18518 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

SAP certification is usually for individuals and not for companies. Can you please clarify what certification program you are referring to?

#18539 Reply
    Dat Guy
    Participant

I am not sure. This large corporation nationwide stated that they are looking to go SAP and that the vendors that this company has (which we are one) is going to be asked to go SAP.

#18540 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

I think that this means that the vendors should implement SAP. I don’t think this is related to certification.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Reply #18518 in General Question from mid-size business
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Page last updated by Dat Guy on