INCLASS OR ONLINE TRAINING IS GOOD? WHICH CENTRE OFFERS INCLASS TRAINING AND PLACEMENTS IN UNITED STATES?

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Arusi kumari.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    irfan
    Participant

I live in Houstonn texas united states. I am an MBA. For SAP FICO training Which option is good online or in class training.

And Any good centres who train and offer conform placements in united states?

I can relocate for training purpose near cities to Houston.

Thank you and I appreciate your reply.

#13369 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

Hi Irfan,

If you have money for classroom-based training, then go for it because it the best when you can directly speak with an instructor. The problem is that classroom training is usually quite expensive and many people prefer to save money by opting for online SAP training. Also, if you buy online training, it can be taught from any location (non necessary Texas).

You can check the available training providers in US here: SAP Training in USA. If you’re in doubt which one to choose, I think that ExitCertified is a good one.

I hope it helps!

Cleo

#46819 Reply
    Arusi kumari

In-class or online training both have their own advantages and disadvantages. Online training provides flexibility and convenience, while in-class training offers hands-on experience and face-to-face interaction with instructors and fellow students.
    1.There are various centers in the United States that offer in-class training and placements. For management training courses and seminars, the American Management Association (AMA) is a highly regarded option.
    2.For early childhood and child care professionals, there are various centers that offer in-class training and certification programs, such as the Child Development Associate (CDA) program.
    3.It’s important to research and compare the training centers in your area to find the one that best fits your needs and career goals.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Reply #13369 in INCLASS OR ONLINE TRAINING IS GOOD? WHICH CENTRE OFFERS INCLASS TRAINING AND PLACEMENTS IN UNITED STATES?
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Page last updated by irfan on