Preparation for the SAP exam

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    kasun_gmg
    Participant

Hi Cleo,

In order to sit for following 2 exams, do you have premium video materials? If so, please send me the link.

C_TFIN52_67
    C_TFIN22_67

Thanks,
    Kasun

#14319 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

Yes, we have a premium video course for FI certification here.

#14414 Reply
    kasun_gmg
    Participant

Hi Cleo,

Have you got premium video for the exam C_TFIN22_67?

Thanks,
    Kasun

#14595 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

Yes, here is the course that leads to SAP CO certification: SAP CO Training for Consultants.

#15628 Reply
    FAA
    Participant

Hi,
    I am interested in SAP MM or SAP PP certifications. What is the starting point for preparation?? There is so much data available online that it is overwhelming and its still hard to figure out where to start and how to go about it.

#15631 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

Start here: SAP MM and SAP PP.

#15710 Reply
    yashika thakur
    Participant

Hello,
    I am Yashika currently living in Chicago,USA. I have 3 years of work experience of SAP HCM consultant while I was in India and now I want to pursue SAP HCM certification. But all I have is the knowledge from the sap hr upgrade and support projects that I did.Certified people say that certification deals with the books and books only
    Can anyone recommend me books or online certification material which can help me to clear my certification.
    I am planning to appear for August 1st week 2017. Please help how should i plan for my certification.

Thanks
    Yashika Thakur

#15869 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

You should prepare according to SAP HCM syllabus and test your knowledge with sample SAP HCM certification questions. I also have a selection of SAP HCM books. I hope it helps!

#17963 Reply
    Olushola
    Participant

Hello,
    Am interested in writing the C_TSCM42_66 SAP Certified Application Associate – Production – Planning & Manufacturing with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP6. What book can i use for preparation for my exam as i plan to self-study. I saw a book by J Clark & N Thind (SAP Certified Application Associate Production Planning & Manufacturing with SAP ERP 6.0), is this book enough to prepare or what books will you recommend.

Thanks.

#18051 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

You’re welcome to have a look at these SAP PP books.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: Reply #15628 in Preparation for the SAP exam
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Page last updated by kasun_gmg on