Problem with Log in in Forum

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    miguel.castro
    Participant

Hi all!

I am trying to reply in some threads, but everytime I try to write a reply, then I have to log in again and then I got redirected to the main page of the forum… is something similar like what is happening to anohter user already mentioned that ( bluebirdworker )

I am using Safari and Firefox from OSX. Have u ever experienced this problem?

Regards,

#15751 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

Thank you for reporting this issue and providing details! I will get somebody to investigate and fix it. I will reply here with updates.

#15795 Reply
    miguel.castro
    Participant

Ok, thanks Cleo.
    Just FYI, now, I am getting in trough Firefox on Windows and everything is Okay ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks!

#16049 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

Hi,

We’ve tested registration of new users on the forum and posting of replies but unfortunately could not reproduce the problem that you described. We used Safari on OSX (macOS Sierra).

Also, you reported that it works fine for you from a different computer. So, I am not sure how to identify this problem.

If you or somebody else have suggestions how to reproduce the problems with login, please share them here. I will then ask a web developer to fix it.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Reply #16049 in Problem with Log in in Forum
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Page last updated by miguel.castro on