Remote SAP SD jobs

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Oli171

Dear Cleo,

I would like to ask you about remote SD jobs. I am going to take SAP SD course (https://www.udemy.com/sap-sd- training/) and after that I would like to apply as remote SAP SD consultant.

I have experience as consultatant for other big customer information system for utility companies. I was consultant for billing and soft and hard collection (dunning in SAP). As part of consalting job I was also programming in C langueage and wrote billing module for electricity companies and plant-heating company. I also programmed automatic dunning system in COBOL.
    I have also experience with SAP systems (ERP, RMCA) as project manager.

So pls. what is the chance to cooperate with you in remote way (preferably part time, but it is possible also full time)?

Do you recommend me any other SAP SD training or any other SAP module (MM or FI-CA – considering my previous proffesional experience)? Do I need SAP certification?

Thank you in advance for your advices.

#13332 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

Hi Oli,

I think that SAP SD could be a good fit for your background. I cannot say anything about the SD course that you mentioned. We also have a free SAP SD course (it is under development).

Why do you want to work as a consultant if you already had experience of working as a project manager? I believe that it makes more sense to continue in the direction of managing projects (more senior role) rather than in the direction of working as a consultant/analyst (more junior role).

SAP certification is beneficial but it is by no means necessary for getting a job.

Can you please complete this form if you would like to apply for remote jobs with us?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Reply #13332 in Remote SAP SD jobs
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Page last updated by Oli171 on