sap career advice

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    anilnaveen
    Participant

Hai, iam from india…i studied my engineering in electronic and communication department..as i want to become a sap consultant can u tell me which sap module is better for me inorder to start my career as i dnt have any work experience

#19614 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

Please check this post: How to Choose SAP Module.

#20599 Reply
    deepak
    Participant

Hi,

I am a engineering Graduate and have around 9 years of experience in BPO sector providing technical and customer service to end users. My recent work experience involves, providing technical assistance for an HR Application to end users.

I want to boost my career by getting trained in SAP SuccessFactors. Will I be able to get a job in SAP Successfactors after proper training, as I do not have experience in HR field?

#20600 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

I think the answer is “it depends”. It is difficult to guarantee getting a job because there are so many factors that influence this.

#20916 Reply
    shanag050@gmail.com
    Participant

I am IE & M graduate with 12 years of Experience in Planning Engineer, Project Management in Gulf countries, now i am interested to do SAP, as i had gone through this good content, i understand PS and PP module will be suitable for me….any suggestions and advice.

#20973 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

Yes, I think your understanding is correct.

#20979 Reply
    shanag050@gmail.com
    Participant

Thanks to the quick response friend Cieo Isco, as i am in mid of my career shift and understood that end user for SAP is not my interest and end to end implementation should be my goal and maintain it. In this regard can you help me to know how should i go about to smoothly jump from existing career to this SAP PS without disturbing my commitments and income levels…. else i have to getdown to basics and start climbing the ladder in SAP..

#21056 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

I’m not sure if it is possible to make a smooth transition without disturbing your income level. Try to learn about SAP PS as much as you can and don’t resign from your current job until you secure a new offer.

#22760 Reply
    Ashish1395
    Participant

Hey I am from India and working as SAP MM associate consultant. My exp in this job profile is of 1.5 years. I have applied for project assoicate job and I got selected here, basically this is contractual job as it is a project of 3 years.SAP is implemented by third party company and I have to gather further queries from end user and align with the 3rd party team for the same. Also resolve day to day queries of end user and provide training to them if required. So I can switch to this job? Is it suitable for my work profile and personal growth? Will this experience will add up for my further carrier? Please help me.

#22797 Reply
    ayush
    Participant

Hi Ashish,
    There is no harm in switching the job as you’ll be getting a lot of exposure being a project associate. You will get to know about different integrations and post go live support.
    Definitely there is growth in this field. Once you get a good experience there will be an ocean of opportunities.

Thanks
    Ayush Bhardwaj

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: Reply #20600 in sap career advice
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Page last updated by anilnaveen on