SAP Career for a Expereineced Professional

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Biswa89
    Participant

After MBA (Marketing and HR) in 2011 Joined with the Business of My Family Relation and Since 3 Years I am Managing and Looking After Manufacturing of Packaged Drinking Water Unit and My responsibilities are Productions, Operations,Logistics and Supply Chain. Even I Worked to Set up the Same Water Plant Project. I have strong Interest to Learn SAP since my MBA Days but Time Did not made me to do.

How Could I be benefited if i learn now ? Can I have a Better Career in this Period if I pursue SAP for Career and Job?

#14819 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

Hi! It is difficult to say if it will be beneficial for you. If you already have a good job with family owned business, then why should you look for something else?

#15221 Reply
    gayatri
    Participant

Hi,
    I have around 6 yrs of work exp in recruitment in banking and bpo sector & work gap of around 8 yrs.
    I have done my masters in HR
    Now i want to get back to industry . Doing SAP successfactor module certification from SAP partner- will help me to get job in the market? I do not have any prior SAP experience and knowledge. and its very difficult to get any job in the market after huge career gap. I am Also holding valid B1/B2

Please suggest me step by step actions to get in.

Gayatri

#15291 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

I think that having a certification will help. It is always difficult to get back to the job market after a career break. You just need to be persistent and don’t give up.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Reply #14819 in SAP Career for a Expereineced Professional
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Page last updated by Biswa89 on