SAP Career in SAP HR. I am 58 years old

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Surya
    Participant

I am 58 years old and has more than 30 years experience as HR Generalist. Can I take up SAP HR as furthering my career and for job prospects or is it too late? Beginning from starting level and with a low salary is OK with me as long as I know I can be employable for the coming 7 to 10 years.

#18693 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

SAP is going to support HCM module until 2025 but it is gradually being replaced by cloud-based solutions (SuccessFactors, etc.). So, yes, it will last 7-10 years. Or you can start learning the new application – SuccessFactors.

#19353 Reply
    Kriti
    Participant

Hi, I have experience of 4 years in HR field but don’t have good exposure . Now, I want to switch my career to SAP (HCM MODULE). I want location Bangalore. Kindly suggest how I can start my career into this field? Getting certifications is fine and common suggestion but I have seen many good companies only hires experience ones. I want to be an intern first in SAP HCM Module. I gave theoretical knowledge and now want practical one. please suggest.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Kriti.
    #19479 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

Of course most of the companies will look for experienced SAP consultants because experienced people can get the job done. You need to look for internships or SAP super user positions to get started in SAP field.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Reply #18693 in SAP Career in SAP HR. I am 58 years old
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Page last updated by Surya on