SAP certification Registration help need

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    giransanjeet
    Participant

Hi there.. i am looking to Registered my self for SAP Certification in Sales and distribution or Material management. I am located in Vancouver Canada. Is anyone help me how to registered for the same. i tried to find out the exam date but i didn’t find, i wrote several mail to SAP education north america but till yet no answer.

thanks
    sanjeet..

#13963 Reply
    giransanjeet
    Participant

Is Anyone have previous SAP SD or MM exam paper

#13993 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

Have you read this post: How to Register for SAP Certification? I think it might be helpful!

#14046 Reply

Can I use this SAP IDES user id(S-user id) for official SAP certification exam registration?

Thanks.

#14047 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

SAP IDES user names are not related to SAP certifications and you cannot use them for registration to the certification.

#14312 Reply
    giransanjeet
    Participant

Thanks Cleo Isco i got registered for exam.. now anybody help me out there for exam preparation. is there is any good web where i can buy last year couple of exam ..

#14320 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

It is not possible to buy questions. Also, I think that it is illegal due to SAP Education terms and conditions. We have some free sample questions collected on this blog (check menu on the top).

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Reply #14046 in SAP certification Registration help need
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Page last updated by giransanjeet on