Sap certification

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Aymensamouni92
    Participant

Good mrning every one
    I have a question. I’m a junior sap consultant for 1 year now. I worked on SD and LE modules. Now i ‘m searching for a certification.
    I wonder a terp10 certification or somthing on a specific module like FICO module for example. Could you please give me some advices.
    Thank you in advance.

#13942 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

terp10 certification is really basic and I am not sure if adds any value to your profile. Why do you want to get certified in FICO if you have experience in SD and LE?

#13992 Reply
    Aymensamouni92
    Participant

Because i couldnt find another certification institute in my country that provides other than those two topics

#14469 Reply
    Suca
    Participant

Hi,

I am just a beginner with SAP, yet to start. In the drop-down here I see a huge list. Looking at the list I am not clear what the path would be. Will you please advice what would be the pre-requisites for someone to be SAP Certified. How long will it take to complete all the modules. Will you please provide the sequence in which it is advisable to learn the modules. What would be the cost from training to certification along with timelines. At the end of the certification, what are the skills that I will be able to demonstrate.

Is the training and certification available online/in-class.

I appreciate your response, it will help me build a plan to accomplish.

#14567 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

I recommend you to start here: SAP for beginners.

#14639 Reply
    Stoney
    Participant

Hi

I wanna know if it’s possible to get certificate once finished with the training ?
    By the way my employer uses SAP and i have access all the time because i do the capturing and orders on SAP,All need is to get certified.

#14642 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

Please check this post: SAP certification prerequisites. Depending on the country where you are located you can pass the certification straight away without having to attend the mandatory official training course.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Reply #13992 in Sap certification
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Page last updated by Aymensamouni92 on