Which SAP course is suitable for me?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mohd.imad17

Hii My name is Mohamad Imad from India.I am B.com graduate. which course is suitable for me.

#13508 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

Hi! For B.Com graduate a good option could be SAP SD (Sales and Distribution) module. You can check various paid and free SAP SD courses here: SAP SD Training.

#17169 Reply
    taran.deep
    Participant

Hi cleo.. This is taran.. before asking you the common question which usually everyone ask about which module to go for and I really want to appreciate you for the help you are doing my giving your valuable advice.

I also want to ask the same thing that which module should I go for but before that I want to brief about my qualification and experience.

I have done MCA but no relevant experience in that and end up doing a job in banking sector in collections department means collecting money for retail products.

Now I want to change my career from this field and I am very confused which module.. from past 4 years im into banking industry

Should I go for Basis and ABAP as I have knowledge of programming but currently not in touch with that or should I go for SAP FICO or you want to suggest something else.

Thanks in advance

#17275 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

If you like programming, go for ABAP. If you are more into system administration, then BASIS is the best option. If you would like to become SAP FI/CO consultant, then it is nice to have some knowledge of accounting and finance. By the way, SAP also has an industry solution for banking. It is called “SAP for Banking” (Google for it). However, I think that you should still first learn SAP FI to work with this industry solution.

I hope it helps!

#45530 Reply
    Obed

Hi,
    I am a school based administrative assistant with a Btech in Business Administration, Sports management diploma and a postgraduate Diploma in Higher Education. I am backed up by 7+ years of experience in administration and I would like to know which SAP training can be gmvest recommended for me. Thank you in advance

#46637 Reply
    Arusi kumari

SAP (Systems, Applications and Products) is a suite of business software used by many companies around the world to manage their business operations. There are a wide range of courses available that cater to different needs and levels of experience.
    For someone who is just starting out in SAP, the best course to take is the SAP ERP Foundation. This course offers an introduction to the major components of the SAP ERP system, including the basic navigation, data entry, and reporting. It also provides a foundation for more advanced SAP courses that focus on specific areas such as sales and distribution, financial accounting and controlling, and production planning.

For more experienced SAP users, there are several more specialized courses available. For example, the SAP Financial Accounting (FI) course provides an in-depth look at the financial aspect of SAP, while the SAP HANA Enterprise Data Management course is designed to give users an understanding of the latest SAP HANA technology.

Additionally, there are several other SAP courses available, such as SAP Business Intelligence, SAP Advanced Data Management, and SAP Advanced Business Application Programming. These courses provide a comprehensive understanding of SAP technology, enabling users to leverage the full power of the system.
    No matter which SAP course you choose, it is important to ensure that the course is taught by an experienced instructor, who is knowledgeable and up to date with the latest developments in SAP technology.

#47658 Reply
    daisyevie3

SAP Functional Consultant: If you have a business or functional background and want to work with SAP applications from a business process perspective, you can consider courses like SAP FI (Financial Accounting), SAP SD (Sales and Distribution), SAP MM (Materials Management), SAP HCM (Human Capital Management), or SAP PP (Production Planning).

SAP Technical Consultant: If you have a technical background and want to specialize in SAP development and customization, you can consider courses like SAP ABAP (Advanced Business Application Programming), SAP BASIS (Business Application Software Integrated Solution), SAP Security, or SAP UI5/Fiori (user interface development).

SAP Analytics and Reporting: If you are interested in data analysis, reporting, and business intelligence, you can explore courses like SAP BW (Business Warehouse), SAP BO (Business Objects), SAP HANA (High-Performance Analytic Appliance), or SAP Analytics Cloud.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Reply #45530 in Which SAP course is suitable for me?
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Page last updated by mohd.imad17 on