where are sap courses done

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

My daughter is currently doing her ND: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (S/WARE DEV) at DUT in Durban.
    She is interested in doing a course in SAP.
    Could you please let me know where the courses are done in durban
    and please send me costs of the courses and which course do you
    suggest she do.
    Will really appreciate all the help.
    Thank you
    Mrs Naidoo

#13403 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

Hi Mrs Naidoo,

You can check the information about SAP training companies located in South Africa here: SAP Training in South Africa. The general information about the cost of SAP training can be found here: SAP Training Cost. But you need to contact the training companies yourself for the information about their exact fees.

I suggest that she chooses training for the module that she likes the most. For example, if she likes accounting/finance, then she should go for SAP FI training. If she is interested in sales and customer service, then she should go for SAP SD training. If she is interested in procurement, then SAP MM training is the best choice for her.

I hope it helps and let me know if you have further questions.

#13404 Reply
    RajniChorge

Hello Mr Isco. As I just read that one is interesting in procurement should do the SAP MM training. I am interested in the Procurement training because I am doing Acquisition and supply chain management as a graduate student. I am presently doing SAP SD with you. ERP Certificates. Can I have it change now?

#13405 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

Currently, we don’t have SAP MM video course. Only the course mentioned in the answer above. You are welcome to join the free MM course and use the access to SAP ERP system that came together with your SAP SD course for doing practical exercises.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Reply #13405 in where are sap courses done
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Page last updated by NaidooLos@elec.durban.gov.za on