SAP ECC 6.0 Ides access

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi ,

Can you guide me from where can i get SAP ides access in Bangalore,India for practice purpose.

Regards,

Samir Mallick

#18519 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

I don’t know any companies from Bangalore. We reviewed several providers and you can find our review here: SAP IDES Access.

#20442 Reply
    Gowani
    Participant

We have installed the “IDES ERP 2005 ECC 6.0 – Retail” on our server. The problem is we don’t find any master Data there. We are particularly interested in testing the SAP Bapi functions as a part of our ETL process. One of the Bapi function is BAPI_PO_GET_LIST. However we found out the Bapi function doesn’t return any data related to purchase orders. Eventually we tried to create our own Purchase orders. It turned out that the corresponding Master Data (like Material Master, Site, Articles etc.) are also not there. Can somebody explain how can we access the data (both Master and Transnational) to carry out our Bapi function testing. You urgent feedback is required. Thanks in advance.

#20443 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

If you need master data and transactional data, you should ask a functional SAP consultant to create dummy data for you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Reply #20442 in SAP ECC 6.0 Ides access
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Page last updated by samirmallick321@gmail.com on