SAP FI course

• This topic has 9 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 10 months ago by Vivian.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Vivian

Hi

I am interested to take SAP FI course to be certified SAP FI, I have master degree in professional accounting with working experience in costing analysis , should I just go for SAP FI course and take exam or I have to attend SAP professional diploma? What’s difference and which one should I choose ?

is there any FICO bundle course or I need to take FI first?

Hope to hearing from you soon.

thanks and regatds

Vivian

#13541 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

Hi Vivian,

I think you have a good background for SAP FI and SAP CO.

The answer about going to any FI course vs FI course from an authorized SAP institute depends on whether you would like to get certified after the course and in which country you live. If you clarify these two questions, I will be able to offer advice.

Yes, there are bundle FI+CO courses but they will be very extensive (a lot of content to be covered). You don’t have to learn both FI and CO. You can start with just one of these modules. Also, you can start learning CO first (before learning FI).

I hope it helps!

#14236 Reply
    kasun_gmg
    Participant

Hi Cleo,

I’m planning to take on SAP FI Associate certification from SAP. I have 2 questions:
    1.Is it adequate to follow your free tutorials ( FI Training tutorials) to sit for the associate exam?
    2.In other words,do your free FI tutorials cover entire syllabus of FI Associate certification?

Thanks,
    Kasun

#14237 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

1. No because the free course is not complete yet. It will take several more months before we add all the topics.
    2. Not yet.
    3. You might be interested in our premium video SAP FI course that is already complete and covers all the topics important for the certification.

#15292 Reply
    PT-SAPNoob
    Participant

Hi Cleo,

I’m an accountant with no experience with SAP and would like to advance my career in mid or large size companies, who often require knowledge of SAP.

After doing my research, it seems that I should focus on SAP FI and/or CO modules.
    1. Do you think the free training material is sufficient?
    2. Should I take FI before CO or the other way around?
    3. Is there any other advice regarding SAP training?

Thank you.

#15424 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

1. It depends on how easily you learn new things. If you are a quick learner and can grasp new concepts and knowledge almost immediately, then a free course is sufficient. However, I’d still recommend some practice in a real SAP ERP system.
    2. Usually people start with FI.
    3. You need to set clear goals and understand what you would like to achieve with SAP training. Next, make a realistic plan and start execution according to this plan. It is very important to have a plan and goals because otherwise you will get lost without a possibility to measure your progress.

#15584 Reply
    praveen_b03
    Participant

Hi,
    I am interested to take SAP FI course. I don’t have any accounting education background but i work as an SAP end user handling AR receivable, Invoice reconciliation and also work on Ariba supplier as end user. Please suggest.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by praveen_b03.
    #15750 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

Hi Praveen, can you please clarify what is your question exactly?

#15796 Reply
    MHD Ali
    Participant

Hi

I am interested to take an online SAP FI course to be certified SAP FI, I have bachelor degree in finance with working experience in Account receivable. Which institute do you advise to register in with good price for training.

#15914 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

Please check here: SAP FI Training Institutes.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: Reply #15914 in SAP FI course
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Page last updated by Vivian on