SAP General

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    swapnilarya
    Participant

Hi,
    I am an Indian resident and looking to do SAP FICO from USA. What is the eligiblity criteria for that? Also, If I do SAP training from an Unauthorised Institute can I get a job in USA

#23022 Reply
    Edward T
    Participant

Hi,

It’s really depend. If you want to look for a job in foreign country, the first thing you need to have is the right visa to work there. Other then that, I think it just the same, many company will still need a fresher to fill their resource need.

Regards.

#46776 Reply
    Otto

hello everybody. i have a question regarding sap best practices . what do you do when you want to implement SAP Best Practices Country Solutions for the country that isnt in the list ? ill really appreciate your help .

Also i want to know about fit/gap analysis . how do you conduct it in step by step explanation . Also if you dont have the your country in the list its much harder to conduct fit gap wright ?

thank you

#49033 Reply
    SAP Managed Services

“SAP General” generally refers to the overall framework and components of the SAP (Systems, Applications, and Products) software suite. It encompasses the core SAP system, various modules for different business functions, and fundamental concepts related to SAP navigation and functionality.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Reply #23022 in SAP General
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Page last updated by swapnilarya on