SAP HANA CERTIFICATION

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    deepa

what is the eligibility for SAP HANA certification , does it involve any experience on HANA projects ? what is the validity on these certification?

#13538 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

The eligibility depends on geographical region. If you want to write certification in Asia (India and other countries), you either need to complete the official SAP HANA training course before the certification (from an authorized training provider) or have experience as an SAP HANA consultant in a company that has a status of SAP partner.

The certification is usually valid until the next major release of software that brings significant changes to how it works. After the new release, SAP might offer a newer version of certification for SAP HANA.

I hope it helps!

#15080 Reply
    Aayush1991
    Participant

Hi Cleo,

I am currently working in Accenture Solutions Pvt.Ltd in India.I have an experience of around 3 years in SAP BW in HANA.I want to go for SAP BW-HANA certification.So, what should be the pre-requisites for getting prepared for the Certification.
    Should I first go for SAP BW certification and then for SAP HANA?
    Also, what will be the benefits as such for my career if I will go for the same?

#15222 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

I think you should talk with your manager or career counselor and find out if Accenture can sponsor you to pass SAP certification. Based on your background, it looks like BW certification is more appropriate for you.

#21127 Reply
    bruce
    Participant

Hi,
    I want to know how to get Fiori Certification resource, book or video about it.
    I am looking forward your replay, thanks!

#21128 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Reply #21127 in SAP HANA CERTIFICATION
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Page last updated by deepa on