SAP MM

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dozy76
    Participant

Hi,
    Thank you for this wonderful site.
    I have just registered to learn SAP MM on your site but please i want know if it will help me in terms of running my own logistics services business or is it more suitable for seeking employment. I await your response.

#20895 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

Are you going to buy SAP ERP to run your own logistics services business?

#22020 Reply
    Sapsri
    Participant

Hi, this is great website for SAp user.

I need help, I need a list of MIGO which is detail up to stock type, can you help me where to find it? or what t-code to use.

Thanks in advance.

#22829 Reply
    ayush
    Participant

Hi Sapsri,

The following tables will help you to find Migo documents.

MKPF – Material document: Header

MSEG – Material document: item

Accounting details for migo u can find in

BKPF header

BSEG item level

Thanks
    Ayush Bhardwaj

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by ayush.
    #49170 Reply
    IngenxTechnology

SAP MM, or Materials Management, is a key module within the SAP ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system. It plays a crucial role in managing procurement activities, inventory management, and various other functions related to materials and resources in an organization. Here’s an overview of SAP MM:

Key Components of SAP MM:

Procurement: SAP MM handles the complete procurement process, from purchase requisition to vendor payment. It includes functions such as purchase order creation, request for quotation (RFQ), vendor evaluation, and purchase order tracking.

Inventory Management: This component involves the management of inventory levels, goods receipt, goods issue, and stock transfers. SAP MM provides real-time visibility into stock levels and helps in optimizing inventory.

Invoice Verification: SAP MM facilitates the verification of vendor invoices against purchase orders and goods receipts. This helps in ensuring accurate and timely payments to vendors.

Material Master Data: The Material Master contains information about all materials used in an organization, including their description, stock levels, and procurement details.

Vendor Master Data: Vendor Master Data includes information about the suppliers and vendors, helping in the evaluation and selection of reliable partners.

Source Determination: This functionality assists in determining the best source of supply for materials based on various factors such as price, lead time, and vendor performance.

Roles in SAP MM:

SAP MM Consultant: Specializes in implementing and configuring SAP MM solutions according to business requirements.

Procurement Officer: Manages the procurement process, negotiates with vendors, and ensures timely delivery of goods.

Inventory Manager: Oversees inventory levels, stock movements, and ensures optimal stock levels to meet demand.

Materials Planner: Plans and forecasts material requirements to ensure adequate stock levels for production or sales.

Accounts Payable Professional: Manages the invoice verification process and ensures accurate and timely payments to vendors.

Why Learn SAP MM:

Career Opportunities: SAP MM professionals are in demand across various industries, making it a valuable skill for those pursuing careers in supply chain, logistics, and procurement.

Integrated Solution: SAP MM is integrated with other SAP modules, providing a holistic view of business processes.

Efficiency and Cost Savings: Effective materials management can lead to cost savings through optimized procurement and inventory processes.

Global Standard: SAP is widely used globally, and learning SAP MM provides a standardized skill set recognized by many organizations.

Learning Resources:

SAP Training Courses: Enroll in official SAP MM training courses offered by SAP or its authorized training partners.

Online Tutorials: Explore online tutorials, documentation, and video courses available on platforms like Udemy, Coursera, or LinkedIn Learning.

SAP Community: Engage with the SAP community forums and discussions to learn from experienced professionals and get insights into real-world scenarios.

Practical Experience: Gain hands-on experience by working on SAP MM projects or simulations to reinforce your learning.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Reply #22829 in SAP MM
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Page last updated by Dozy76 on