SAP mm related issues

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months, 1 week ago by rightangledevelopers.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    victorefosa
    Participant

hello
    you welcome

#22997 Reply
    victorefosa
    Participant

I created standard purchase order and my system is asking for Account assignment category, what do I do?

#23021 Reply
    Edward T
    Participant

Hi,

There’re could be some reason, but the common reason is if you input the stock/ valuated item in the material, system should not asked you the acc. asignment.
    The acc assignment cat means system needs to directly define how to allocate the costs for this material.

Regards

#46068 Reply
    Rajesh Bhalerao

How to keep mandatory for subcontracting Purchase requisitions to be saved for K & L? It should not get saved without account assignment as K and item category as L. Pl guide

#49348 Reply
    rightangledevelopers

If you are unable to create a purchase order due to discrepancies in the material master data, I recommend that you validate and update the material master records to ensure that the procurement processes are accurate. If the material document is not getting posted after the goods receipt, you can verify the goods receipt document and check for any missing mandatory fields. You might also want to review the system configurations for the proper goods movement settings. In cases where the pricing conditions are not calculating correctly in purchase orders, you should evaluate the condition records, pricing procedures, and master data to identify and resolve pricing discrepancies. This will ensure that your procurement transactions are accurate.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Reply #46068 in SAP mm related issues
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Page last updated by victorefosa on