SAP MM

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    pratiw
    Participant

i am planning to join SAPMM course . Along with MM which other SAP functional module would be hottest combination , out of PM /WM/SCM or any other.Please advice.

#17804 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

If it is your first time learning SAP, then just MM itself will be sufficient ๐Ÿ™‚ You can also combine it with PP or QM.

#18041 Reply
    FiveTen
    Participant

Hello Cleo Isco,

Thank you for this valuable blog.

I would greatly appreciate any input from member here regarding my query:

I would like to attain Certification as a functional Consultant in SAP MM.
    (A) is there a self study route to achieve this using Books or other printed media that will cover the complete course in a step by step and logical approach.

(B) Are these Books / Printed Media available for purchase from SAP or publishers

If you have links to the suggested material, pls point me in the right direction.

Thanks
    FiveTen.

#18055 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

A) Yes, you can learn SAP yourself.
    B) We have collected links to some SAP MM books here: SAP MM Books. The official publisher of SAP books is called “SAP Press”. You can see links to purchase their books on the page that I mentioned above as well.

#19351 Reply
    NIAZ MUHAMMAD
    Participant

Hi Cleo Isco,
    Once again as recently I am working as warehouse manager in KSA.I want to enhance my efficiency through SAP ERP.
    I have a good chance in UAE for steel manufacturing co. as LOGISTIC & WAREHOUSE MANAGER & already enrolled here in SAP MM module.

1- Is SAP MM module enough for controlling LOGISTIC & WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT?
    please guide me about the SAP ERP MODULE etc. for complete LOGISTIC & WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT

Niaz Muhammad

#19477 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

Hi Niaz,

Yes, MM is a good start. There are also other related modules such as LE (Logistics Execution) and WM (Warehouse Management) but you can’t learn all of them at the same time. So, I recommend to start with MM. You can find more information about it and further links here: SAP MM.

#19547 Reply
    NIAZ MUHAMMAD
    Participant

GREAT SIR, THANKS A LOT

#22094 Reply
    pradeep
    Participant

hi searching jobs on sap mm as fresher .is there any chance of getting job as fresher .

#22095 Reply
    pradeep
    Participant

hi ,may i know how much does it cost for sap mm certification.

are there any variants in sap mm certifications ?if so which is best and also lemme know fees ?

#42247 Reply
    Ajay

How to solve this error
    Tables TCURM And T001W inconsistent notify your system, administrator

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: Reply #22094 in SAP MM
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Page last updated by pratiw on