Which SAP module is fit for Electrical background student?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    nagaraj

HI SIR/MADAM,

Hope you are doing Great!!!

Basically, I’m a B.tech student with the Electrical Back Ground.

I have some knowledge on programming  Languages like   C, basis of Java. Then which SAP module is suitable and fit to my profile.

Please Suggest me friends. I don’t have any References from anyone. So please Help me.

#13523 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

Are you good in programming? Do you like it? If yes, I would recommend to look in the direction of SAP ABAP module. SAP ABAP is the programming language for SAP systems. And your knowledge of C and Java will be very beneficial in learning SAP ABAP.

I hope it helps and let me know if you have further questions!

#46794 Reply
    Arusi kumari

If you are an Electrical background student and interested in pursuing a career in SAP, then the SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) module can be a good fit for you. The PM module deals with the maintenance of equipment, machines, and plants. As an Electrical background student, you already have a good understanding of the technical aspects of machines and equipment, which can be beneficial while working in the PM module.
    Additionally, you can also consider the SAP Material Management (MM) module, which deals with inventory and procurement processes. Both modules offer excellent job opportunities and can be a good fit for an Electrical background student.
    Cetpa infotech private limited in Noida can be your best guide and training center for sap training .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Reply #13523 in Which SAP module is fit for Electrical background student?
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Page last updated by nagaraj on