SAP Module For Biotechnology Major and Houston Market

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Arusi kumari.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Chaitali
    Participant

HI

I have a MS in Biotechnology and have 10 years of research experience. I do not have any computer science background. Can you please let me know what would be the best SAP module for me keeping in mind that I live in Houston.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks

#14031 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

I think that since you don’t have any particular background in business, you can go for any SAP module. Perhaps, not FI and CO because they generally require some background knowledge of finance and accounting.

#46795 Reply
    Arusi kumari

Based on the search results, it seems like you are interested in pursuing a career in SAP with a biotechnology background in the Houston market.
    1. It is great to know that you have a Master’s degree in Biotechnology and 10 years of research experience. 2.With your experience in a cosmetic/Pharma company in quality control, you can leverage your skills to transition into an SAP career.
    3. One of the technologies that you may want to explore is SAP HANA, which is a data management and computing platform that is the foundation for S/4HANA, offering unparalleled process optimization for businesses.
    It is important to research SAP modules that align with your skills and interest to make a successful career transition.
    Cetpa infotech in Noida is the best answer for this question. They have the best trainer for every sap module

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Reply #14031 in SAP Module For Biotechnology Major and Houston Market
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Page last updated by Chaitali on