which SAP module Any SAP centre which trains and does job placement as well?

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Arusi kumari.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    irfan
    Participant

i have done dual master . MBA in finance and MBA in general management . could u guide me which module of SAP is hot cake in market for MBA.  i am in limbo between FICO and HCM . i do believe i can do each one of them but cant decide.  i am living in united states

Thank you and appreciation for your reply

#13533 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

Hi,

Have you checked this post: How to Choose SAP Module? I think that in your case you should really decide based on your interests because you have educational background for both FICO and HCM.

I hope it helps!

#46805 Reply
    Arusi kumari

Finding Best of institutes is not a big deal but what if you get training and placement both from the same institute and what I think that this is too not a big deal .let me share a honest experience with you all because I know one of the best institute which does not only provide training to their student but also getting them placed with the best companies . I am talking about Cetpa Infotech private limited located in Noida ,which have the quality to be the best of others and the quality that you all are looking for .
    This institute focuses on each student individually and addresses all of their questions during class. They prepare pupils to work at an industry-level. There are many IT courses that are popular and will give you the best employment opportunities.
    Cetpa infotech provides a competitive advantage over your rivals and gives you a benefit while looking for work and make sure your knowledge and skills are up to date and practical for the job. This institute provide a quick pathway for job advancement and display a level of competence. You will get a good chance of standing out from the crowd and being seen as effective in your roles.
    CETPA Infotech is the best institute which has the best trainer and their training strategies is much different from others . All engineering students as well as working professionals can receive training from CETPA INFOTECH in a variety of engineering fields. CETPA offers training in accordance with worldwide standards and curricula because it is the official training partner of Oracle, Microsoft, Autodesk, Panasonic, and Nuvoton.
    It is right to start your career with the right institutes so choose it wisely . I hope it will assist you in selecting the best institution for your professional development.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Reply #13533 in which SAP module Any SAP centre which trains and does job placement as well?
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Page last updated by irfan on