SAP TRAINING

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    momohbs
    Participant

my name is momoh blessing and i live in Nigeria, my educational background is differeent from my work experience which is an Administrator. and i recently applied for a job and one of the requirement is the knowledge of SAP, and honestly its basically the first time am heard about it. i had to research on it which was when i came in contact with your articular. i am really interested in building a career in SAP. please which of the module do you think go with line with my job experience? and how else do i participate in the training apart from online, i would love a one on one training, thank you.

#22828 Reply
    ayush
    Participant

I see that you have experience in the administration field, could you please explain in detail about your job responsibilities so that I can guide you about the right module which will suit your experience.

If you have any questions feel free to reply to this thread.

Thanks
    Ayush Bhardwaj

#22832 Reply
    momohbs
    Participant

Currently I am getting training in personnel management and HR, so which ever program in Sap is in line with this, will be fine. Thank you

#22833 Reply
    ayush
    Participant

Then you can go with SAP HR module. It will definitely benefit you.

Thanks

#22834 Reply
    dkchait
    Participant

Hello Momohbs,

As you are in training in personnel management and HR. SAP HR will give you complete knowledge and understanding of the business requirements and Human capital management in brief with realtime scenarios in the current market

So, I suggest you to learn and do certification in SAP HR module and it will give more advantage to your current experience and your future career goals

If you have any questions feel free to ask me in this thread.

Regards,
    Krishna Chaitanya Dokka
    SAP FICO ECC & S4 Hana Certified Consultant

#22835 Reply
    momohbs
    Participant

Thank you Ayush and Krishna, so how do I go about it, how do I start when am ready?

#22836 Reply
    ayush
    Participant

Hi Momohbs,

After training you prepare for interview. And start giving interviews, you’ll get to know that where you stand. Start with small organisations having implementation projects.
    In small organisations you’ll get a good exposure.

Thanks
    Ayush Bhardwaj

#22838 Reply
    dkchait
    Participant

Hello Momohbs,

In the training understand from the HCM enterprise structure to various screens(navigation) which are important for payrolls, travel management, employees divisions personnel administration and info types.
    After that slowly start watching configuration steps and how HCM is integrated to cross modules and watch some lessons and configuration steps in erpproof and prepare for the certification and upload your resume in several job portals and start giving interviews.

Regards,
    Krishna Chaitanya
    SAP FICO ECC & S4 Hana Certified Consultant

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Reply #22828 in SAP TRAINING
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Page last updated by momohbs on