SAP Sizing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    lim

Hello experts
    I have a question, how to size the following components IM,MM and others in Quick Sizer.
    I only find FI and CO components in the S/4HANA Quick Sizer.

Many thanks

#42593 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

If you are using the Quick Sizer on SAP website, then, after you create a project, it has a sidebar on the left-hand side of a screen. In the sidebar, there are nodes related to different modules of SAP S/4HANA like ‘Finance’, ‘Human Capital Mgmt.’, ‘Sales’, ‘Logistics Execution’, and so on. Please check the node called ‘Product Dev. & Execution’ for IM and MM components. You should be able to find them there.

#46871 Reply
    Arusi kumari

SAP sizing is the process of determining the hardware requirements needed for an application, such as memory, CPU power, disk space, I/O capacity, and network bandwidth, based on business and technological aspects such as the number of users and the expected data load.
    The aim of sizing is to ensure that software applications run smoothly and to determine high availability, storage requirements, memory requirements, processor requirements, network topology, backup strategy, peak and off-peak hours, and applications modules. There are three different and independent sizing models: user-based, throughput-based, and customer performance test.
    Quick Sizer is a web-based tool developed by SAP to make sizing easier and faster, and it can be used for greenfield sizing, brownfield sizing, and expert sizing.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Reply #42593 in SAP Sizing
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *