SQ00

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyone know how to take out the username and just capture the full name of the shipping requester?

I do not want the user name for this report, i need the full name.

Thank you

#20428 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

SQ00 is the transaction for SAP Query. Users can create custom reports using this transaction. Unfortunately, it is impossible to answer your question without knowing all details about the report that you mentioned.

#20434 Reply
    PRABHUDEV
    Participant

I am Prabhudev, seeking information on SAP MM certification syllabus and exam code. Thank you.

#20437 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

Please create a separate topic for your question. This topic is about different question.

#20438 Reply
    PRABHUDEV
    Participant

`

#20439 Reply
    PRABHUDEV
    Participant

I am Prabhudev, interested in knowing syllabus and exam code for SAAP MM, need help here. Also, if I could get a copy of study material would be great. Thanks and regards, Prabhudev

#20440 Reply
    PRABHUDEV
    Participant

How to create a separate topic? Need help here!

#20445 Reply
    anjalisupe
    Participant

Hii…

My Self Anjali from India completed MA in Arts, working with Material Managemnet Team as secretory cum back office work on SAP. I have some expiriance related to SAP as per that i got one of the platform to make my career as i found SAP Certifiaction course on Google. I decide to go with SAP cirtification course but the thing is that as i search on other web sides too i saw very negative feedback from others. So can you please suggest me is it can be good for my career as i have Arts background.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Reply #20434 in SQ00
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *