What every SAP consultant should know

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Guillaume DURVIN

Hi SAP professionals,
    In my new role, I have to develop the skillset of a team of 30 SAP consultants working on different modules (MM, PP, SD, FICO, APO, etc.)
    I would like to have your input on what skills are critical for SAP consultants working on a SAP ECC6 ecosystem.
    For now I have organized training on the following topics:
    – ABAP 101
    – LSMW
    – our transport tool (we use revtrac and not SolMan ChaRM)
    – our incident and project management tool (ServiceNow)
    – idoc management
    Do you see anything interesting that seems to be missing?
    Thank you for your valuable input!

#46675 Reply
    Arusi Kumari

An SAP consultant should have a strong understanding of the SAP enterprise software and its various components, including modules such as FI/CO, HR, MM, SD, WM, PP, PM, QM, and more. In addition, they should be familiar with SAP best practices and processes, such as design, configuration, validation, testing, and go-live. Consultants should also have experience with Open Text, SAP HANA, and other data tools.

In the implementation process, SAP consultants should be well-versed in business process analysis, data management, system integration, and custom development. They must be able to identify and document business requirements, develop detailed test plans and scenarios, and troubleshoot issues from start to finish. SAP consultants should have strong problem-solving skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well independently and as part of a team.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Reply #46675 in What every SAP consultant should know
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *