Which module is better and suite?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Teja
    Participant

Hi,

I’m from b.Tech ECE background and Present I’m working in Network testing domain. I’m looking to switch into SAP, so which module is suites for me..

#22808 Reply
    ayush
    Participant

Hi,

If you have experience or interest in technical then you should go for ABAP else there are lot of functional modules like FI,WM,SD,CRM etc.

Thanks
    Ayush

#22810 Reply
    dkchait
    Participant

Hello Teja,

Since you have mentioned that you have experience in the field of network testing, I would suggest you opt for one fo the below modules in SAP.

1. SAP ABAP ( which requires basic knowledge on SQL joins and JAVA).
    2. SAP BASIS ( which is related to system administration of SAP environment ensuring that all SAP systems run smoothly and consistently)

If you have any further questions, feel free to reply to this thread.

Thanks,
    Krishna Chaitanya

#46747 Reply
    Tej

Hi All,
    I am working as a SAP administrator on following TCodes(cooispi,ls24,ls26,lm01, lt01,lt10 like that)could you advise which is the best module to learn as I would like to change my carrier.

Thank you
    Tej

#49549 Reply
    Peol Solutions

Module or suite is better depends on your specific requirements and context. Consider factors such as functionality, scalability, ease of integration, and cost to determine the best solution for your needs. Through thorough evaluation and testing, you can determine which module or suite best fits your goals and workflow.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Reply #22810 in Which module is better and suite?
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Page last updated by Teja on