Which SAP module will be suitable for me

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    nanda.saroj
    Participant

Hi..I have done B.E in Electronics and communication having 13+ years of experience into Lighting products manufacturing industries at various positions starting from a Development Engineer to Product management Manager (Marketing). At this stage of my career I am willing to switch over to IT field and planning to go for SAP certification. but I am confused which SAP module will be better suitable for me to enhance my career into IT companies where my past experience into manufacturing industries would be countable. During these years I have an exposure to work on different ERP systems implemented at employer ends. whether this will help me to choose and understand SAP module most suitable for me. Please advice.

#20446 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

If you have background in manufacturing, you should consider SAP PP module.

#20755 Reply
    suhas007
    Participant

Hi,,

You have the option of doing PP,MM and SD based on which process you are adept at.

Thanks.
    Suhas

#20897 Reply

I am from HR background which module suits me ?

#20913 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

SAP HCM (Human Capital Management) or SAP SuccessFactors.

#20914 Reply
    Dozy76
    Participant

Hi,
    My background is in logistics management and i have a degree on it. Which modules should i focus on that relates to supply chain management? I have checked here and it seems there isn’t WM or TM.

#20969 Reply
    Cleo Isco
    Keymaster

Unfortunately, we don’t have information about all SAP modules. Only about some of them.

#22754 Reply
    Himanshu Shukla
    Participant

I’m a 12 passed student what should I do to get a ABAP SAP certification

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Reply #20969 in Which SAP module will be suitable for me
Your information:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Page last updated by nanda.saroj on