Forum Replies Created
I am new to this forum with an old anxious query.
I am an HR professional (HR Generalist) with 7.5 years of experience. In January 2017, I have done SAp HCM Certification form an authorized training institute which had cost me INR 3.56 lacs and also have done an internship of 6 months which had cost INR 45K but still I am struggling to get a job in SAP. Many people are suggesting me to get trained in Successfactor now. I had left my normal HR domain in June 2017 in order to search a job in SAP domain.
Could you please guide me with right suggestion? I have lost a huge hard earned money and now actually I have to struggle with the financial part if I have to undergo SF training but I won’t be having any other choice if that can get me a decent job.
Your valuable suggestion may help me to find a proper direction plesae.
Thanks & Regards,
Need help to get answers of the following questions please:
1) How to record overtime in positive time management?
2) What do mean by the terms Status vector, Display depth, Period Function Module?
3) Describe in brief giving examples how period of responsibility is determined for the general authorization check in a structural authorization check?
4) What are PD profiles and SD profiles? What do they do?
5) How do you valuate wage types? Where do you configure this in the IMG?
6) What are module name and module variant?
7) Briefly explain the two different ways to perform pay increase?
8) What are the info type attributes?
9) What are system controls?
10) What is DYNPRO ? What are the main elements of a screen?
11) What naming conventions are the info types subject to?
12) Where are the info types relevant to retroactive accounting for payroll and time management defined?
13) What are the significance of field triggers in retroactive accounting?
14) What do you need to do in the IMG to specify certain info types for certain countries only?
15) Where can you store a passport photo of an employee? Where do you do the settings in the IMG?
16) What is TCLAS = A and TCLAS = B?
17) Where can you change the attributes of individual screens?
18) What are infotype menus or info menus? Are they user group dependable?
19) What setting do i need to make for a SAP user to see that he has the relevant infotype menus?
20) Where do I assign the IG (infogroup) to the personnel action type? Are infogroups user group dependable?
21) What is IGMOD?
22) For a country reassignment action what setting do i need to do in the IMG?
23) What are additional actions? What are the ways in which i can activate additional actions for an employee?
24) Where are additional actions stored? Can we see the infotype record where additional actions are stored directly?
25) What is the significance of status indicator in personnel actions?
26) What are MSN20, MSN21 and MSN32 in relation to personnel actions?
27) Where do you define the action reason in the IMG?
28) What is user group dependency of the action menu?
29) With a leaving action what is the employment status changed to?
30) What are dynamic actions? What can they trigger?
31) What is PAMA? What is M0001?
32) What are general authorizations?
33) What are structural authorizations?
34) How are authorizations defined? An authorization object can define maximum 15 fields that occur in an authorization? True or False?
35) What is an authorization profile? How are users authorizations determined?
36) What is a role? How the access to transactions, reports and web based applications included in a role defined?
37) Roles can be found under generic name SAP_HR*? True or False?
Thanks & Regards,