13. Which of the following statements are True about backorder processing?
- An order can be back-dated if the quantity of an order is not totally confirmed
- An order can be back-dated if the delivery date for an order item cannot be kept
- Back orders can be processed manually or automatically via rescheduling
- Back orders can only be processed automatically
- When you process backorders automatically via rescheduleling, you cannot use delivery priority as a sorting criteria
14. The availability check takes place on the material availability date. This means the material availability date must be determined in the sales order before the availability check can be carried out. Material availability date determination use delivery scheduling.
15. Material availability is carried out for more than one plant at a time and it will be carried out at ITEM level.
16. Which of the following statements are correct?
- Replenishment lead time can be used for availability check
- Replenishment lead time is the time for material to become available either from external procurement or in-house production
- Replenishment lead time for Trading goods = Planned delivery time only
- Replenishment lead time for finished Goods = Goods receipt time
- Replenishment lead time can be set on Customer master on the MRP II view
17. Which of the following would cause forward scheduling to be carried out?
- The material availability date is in the past.
- On the proposed availability date, there is not enough stock.
- The replenishment lead time is not used.
- The replenishment lead time is set to zero (0).