18. Which of the following statements are incorrect?
- Shipment can contain one or more delivery
- A shipment is normally created before goods issue and the deliveries is linked to a shipment before goods issue
- Packing in shipment is carried out per delivery
- Packing in shipment is carried out for a number of deliveries
- Shipment cost can not be charged to a customer but it can be charged to a transports agent who will then bill the customer
19. A shipment document control external delivery activities and a transfer order control internal material movements.
20. Which of the following are functions of the shipment cost document?
- Create the accounting document for the shipping of goods.
- Calculate the shipment costs.
- Settle the costs with the service agent.
- Determine the cost price of the material in the pricing procedure.
- Transfer the costs to FI and CO.
21. Which of the following statements are correct?
- Inquiries are non binding information
- Inquiries are legaly binding information
- Quotations are non binding
- Inquiries do not have validity periods
- Quotation are legaly binding for for the validity period of the quotation
22. An inquiry will be closed once it has been referenced and a quotation will only be closed once the total quantity has been referenced or rejected.