8. All sales, delivery and billing documents will always be assigned to a sales area and therefore will you be able to carry out sales analysis within a sales area.
9. Which of the following statements regarding plant are incorrect?
- A production facility can be defined as a plant
- A plant can be a location that control stock and from where stock can be distributed
- A plant can be assigned to more than one company code
- For a plant to deliver goods to customers you need to set up the plant as a delivering plant in customising
- A plant can have only one storage location
10. A delivering plant can be assigned to one or more distribution channels.
11. Which of the following statements are true?
- A Sales Office is assigned to a sales organisation
- A Sales Office is assigned to a sales area
- A shipping point is assigned to a sales organisation
- A shipping point is assigned to a plant
- A shipping point is assigned to a sales area
12. When sales order is created it can get data from which of the following sources.
- Master data (customers, materials, condition records)
- Other documents (quotations)
- Customising tables (shipping point determination)
- Hard coded controls (ABAP programs)
13. Which of the following data is proposed from the customer master when an order is created.
- Customer specific material numbers and descriptions