- Hardcover: 270 pages
- Publisher: SAP PRESS; 1 edition (November 28, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1592293735
- ISBN-13: 978-1592293735
- Product Dimensions: 7.2 x 0.9 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
Whether you are a Materials Management consultant or a programmer, you’ll learn how to personalize and improve your processes by means of user exits, business add-ins (BAdIs), and enhancement spots with this book. The author uses his real-life experience and understanding of the frustrating challenges that users face, and provides ideal options to enhance and optimize the SAP standard through custom developments. This book shows you how to implement these customizations for Materials Management (MM) in SAP ERP and describes how these customizations influence the behavior of the user exits with custom ABAP programs. Included throughout the book are exercises to illustrate the exact procedures and coding examples needed, as well as valuable tips and tricks.
1. Practical Introduction Learn how you can use and activate the various enhancement options of the SAP system in order to create applications that are unique to your individual needs.
2. Important Application Areas Find tried and tested approaches for each of the major areas of Materials Management, as well as for the validation and substitution of accounting documents.
3. Cross-Release Description Apply programming examples for Release 4.6C and higher. You’ll learn about alternative solution options if an enhancement has prerequisites or was implemented in a later release.
4. Complete Overview Discover the most useful user-exits, business add-ins, and enhancement spots that are involved in Materials Management. A comprehensive appendix also provides an easy-to-reference list.
- External Services Management
- Inventory Management
- Area Valuation and Account Assignment Area
- Invoice Verification
- Validation and Substitution of Accounting Documents
- User Exits and BAdIs
- Materials Management
About the Author of this SAP ABAP Book
Jürgen Schwaninger is a freelance SAP consultant specializing in logistics projects (MM, SD, LO, LE, SRM, SCM-APO). He has been certified in the MM area since 2001, and he has more than eight years of programming experience with ABAP Objects. He works for the logistics remote consulting for SAP and has held several trainings on the ABAP and MM topics.
Purchase this SAP ABAP Book
If you want to download this e-book, please click on the cover image. You will be redirected to sap-press.com, the only website that sells SAP PRESS e-books. Don’t worry, if you prefer to hold your book the print version is also available for purchase.