We collect the following data about you:
- The details (e.g., username, email) you use when signing up to ERP 360.
- Information from any correspondence with us such as customer, technical and sales support.
- We use external services (e.g., Google Analytics) to analyse your web usage of ERP 360. We do not send any personal information that we have collected to these analytics companies (i.e., you remain anonymous to these companies).
Use of Information Collected
We may use the information we collect about you in the following ways:
- To meet our obligations set out in our terms and conditions.
- To engage in and respond to customer, technical and sales support correspondence.
- To contact you from time to time with service-related announcements.
- To ensure that ERP 360 is displayed in the most effective way.
- To contact you from time to time by email about products or services that you request or which we feel may interest you unless you have opted-out of receiving these emails.
We may contact you from time to time by email about products or services that you request or which we feel may interest you unless you have opted-out of receiving these emails. You can opt-out of receiving these emails at any time by clicking on the opt-out link in the marketing email.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of ERP 360.
Third Party Sites
Data Storage and Transfer
All data you provide to ERP 360 is stored on secure servers operated by us or our third party suppliers including, but not limited to, hosting and analytics providers. While we do our best to protect your data, we cannot guarantee its security, and you agree that any transmission is at your own risk (see our terms and conditions).
We may disclose your information to: (a) third party suppliers we use to provide services that involve processing data on our behalf, including, but not limited to, hosting and analytics providers; (b) successors in title to our business or assets; (c) law enforcement authorities requesting or requiring us to comply with our legal obligations; (d) any parties involved in complying with any legal obligation in accordance with our terms and conditions.
This policy is effective from 28th February 2017. ERP 360 may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.