Here we collected links to SAP books, which are supportive in SAP training and preparation for SAP certification. It is always a good idea to invest some time in reading a good book, but sometimes it is just difficult to find the right book. If you want to learn SAP or just need a source of reference, you will for sure find the right SAP book in our collection. In the wide variety of books devoted to SAP one can identify several categories. First category includes books for beginners in SAP. These books teach you basics and give a general knowledge of an ERP system. Another category of books focuses on the preparation for a certification or an interview. These books aim to help you improving your SAP knowledge before an interview or a certification. Usually they contain sample questions and answers. Third category of books is intended for professionals and discusses advanced topics in SAP. At our website you will find good books from every of these categories.
Presently, SAP books sections are available for the following SAP modules:
- SAP ABAP – Advanced Business Application Programming Books
- SAP APO – Advanced Planning and Optimization Books
- SAP BASIS – Administration of SAP systems Books
- SAP BI – Business Intelligence Books
- SAP BPC – Business Planning and Consolidation Books
- SAP CO – Controlling Books
- SAP FI – Financial Accounting Books
- SAP HANA – SAP’s In-Memory Database Books
- SAP HR (HCM) – Human Resources (Human Capital Management) Books
- SAP MM – Materials Management Books
- SAP PM – Plant Maintenance Books
- SAP PP – Production Planning Books
- SAP SD – Sales and Distribution Books
Moreover, we do not just provide a list of recommended books, but also give you a convenient opportunity to purchase and download them directly from SAP PRESS and save your time. At our website, you will not find free PDF versions of SAP books because we respect intellectual property of their authors, always purchase books through legitimate channels, and encourage you to follow our example.