- Hardcover: 1059 pages
- Publisher: SAP PRESS; 2 edition (March 28, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1592290795
- ISBN-13: 978-1592290796
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 2.4 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 pounds
This completely new third edition of our best-selling ABAP book provides detailed coverage of ABAP programming with SAP NetWeaver. This outstanding compendium treats all concepts of modern ABAP up to release 7.0. New topics include ABAP and Unicode, Shared Objects, exception handling, Web Dynpro for ABAP, Object Services, and of course ABAP and XML. Bonus: All readers will receive the SAP NetWeaver 2004s ABAP Trial Version (“Mini-SAP“) on DVD.
– SAP NetWeaver Application Server ABAP
– Development basics: ABAP Workbench, Object Navigator, Class Builder, etc.
– Basic elements of ABAP Objects
– Classic modularisation and program execution
– Avoiding errors and error handling
– GUI programming: dynpros, lists, selection screens, controls, and Web Dynpro
– Persistent data: DB access, Object Services, file interface, data clusters
– Dynamic programming: field symbols, RTTS, dynamic tokens, and procedure calls
– Data und communication interfaces: RFC, ICF, web services, XML
About the Authors of this SAP ABAP Book
Dr. Horst Keller works in the NetWeaver Developer Tools ABAP group at SAP. As Knowledge Architect he is responsible for documentation and roll-out relating to ABAP and ABAP Objects. He also oversees the programs for preparing and presenting the ABAP documentation including the relating search algorithms.
Sascha Krüger has a degree in computer science and business administration. Since 1995, he has worked with complex IT systems on long-term IT strategies. In addition to having written numerous textbooks and publications on ABAP and IT management, he has also lectured at colleges on this subject for a number of years. Today, he is Vice President at SAP for the Business Development EMEA Central (Europe, Middle East, and Africa) area, where he manages the Service Providers industries.
Download this SAP ABAP Book
If you want to download this book, please click the picture of the book. You will be redirected to Amazon website where you will be offered with an option to download a Kindle version of this SAP ABAP book or purchase a paper version of it.