- Hardcover: 1677 pages
- Publisher: SAP PRESS; 3 edition (July 28, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 159229376X
- ISBN-13: 978-1592293766
- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 3.9 x 9.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.6 pounds
Get to know ABAP in all its intricacy and detail with this, your comprehensive reference for all ABAP statements. Each chapter discusses the relevant keywords for the topic at hand, and begins with an introduction that explains the essential concepts, such as character string processing, dynpro development, and more. For each statement, the book offers an explanation of the function, the syntax listing, a description, notes on special usage, and an example. The clear organization of content, a full index, and the comprehensive glossary will help you navigate through the complexities of ABAP with ease.
1. Comprehensive Discussion of Keywords Learn about every language construct that you may encounter in dealing with ABAP programs, whether it is brand new or obsolete.
2. Syntax Diagrams Explore syntax diagrams for each statement that show you all your options at a glance.
3. Practical Examples Expand your knowledge with the various example programs that give you a feel for the surrounding structure of a program statement.
4. Icons for New Concepts Easily identify new content and statements via icons throughout the text.
5. ABAP Glossary Browse a unique glossary of almost 1,000 entries, which explains all programming concepts from A to Z.
- Extended expression handling
- Internal tables
- Unicode extension
- Obsolete language elements
- Conversion rules
- ABAP and XML
About the Authors of this SAP ABAP Book
Dr. Horst Keller works in the NetWeaver Developer Tools ABAP group at SAP. As Knowledge Architect he is responsible for documentation and roll-out relating to ABAP and ABAP Objects. He also oversees the programs for preparing and presenting the ABAP documentation including the relating search algorithms.
Purchase this SAP ABAP Book
If you want to download this e-book, please click on the cover image. You will be redirected to sap-press.com, the only website that sells SAP PRESS e-books. Don’t worry, if you prefer to hold your book the print version is also available for purchase.