- Hardcover: 453 pages
- Publisher: SAP PRESS; 1 edition (January 28, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1592294030
- ISBN-13: 978-1592294039
- Product Dimensions: 7.2 x 1.3 x 9.3 inches
An SAP NetWeaver Portal implementation has many stages, and this book will help you every step of the way. From blueprinting, installation, and configuration through portal content development and post-implementation monitoring techniques, you’ll find practical explanations and step-by-step instructions that will guide your everyday work. Whether you’re new to SAP NetWeaver Portal or want to learn about the features in the latest release, this reference is your essential companion.
1. Complete Lifecycle of an Implementation Understand the lifecycle of an SAP NetWeaver Portal implementation, from conception to completion.
2. Installation and Configuration Learn about the process of installing and configuring SAP NetWeaver Portal with step-by-step instructions and detailed screenshots.
3. Portal Content Development Create roles, worksets, pages, and iViews with ease, and learn how to manage the appearance of a portal.
4. Custom Enhancements Understand the various technologies and steps involved in developing custom content for an SAP NetWeaver Portal implementation.
5. Up to Date for Release 7.3 Explore the new features of SAP NetWeaver Portal 7.3, such as change recording and creating a portal role based on a backend role.
- System landscape and configuration
- Portal content development
- Administration and monitoring
- Backup and recovery
- Single sign-on
- Web Dynpro Java and ABAP
- Business Server Pages
- Knowledge Management
- Universal Worklist
- Change recording
- Federated portal networks
About the Author of this SAP BASIS Book
Manish Chaitanya is a former SAP employee and current consultant. He has been working with SAP NetWeaver and SAP NetWeaver Portal for about 9 years, and has served as a Portal developer, Portal implementation team lead, and Portal architect. He is a frequent contributor to SDN.
Purchase this SAP BASIS Book
If you want to download this e-book, please click on the cover image. You will be redirected to sap-press.com, the only website that sells SAP PRESS e-books. Don’t worry, if you prefer to hold your book the print version is also available for purchase.