- Hardcover: 883 pages
- Publisher: SAP PRESS; 1 edition (March 28, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1592293832
- ISBN-13: 978-1592293834
- Product Dimensions: 7.2 x 1.9 x 9.2 inches
This administrator’s guide explains the tasks that you have to accomplish in order to master the administration of SAP systems. Click-by-click and with numerous screenshots, you will learn about all work processes that are relevant to everyday practice: routine and special tasks, administration with SAP Solution Manager, and the administration of operating systems, databases, and authorizations. The book is based on SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP 7.0/7.1 (SAP Basis), and is applicable to users of earlier and later releases.
1. Routine and Special Administration Tasks Learn about every administration task, from daily jobs to system recovery steps that must be performed after a serious system failure.
2. Practical Knowledge Benefit from descriptions that focus on real-life duties, with background information that will help you to better accomplish your tasks.
3. Detailed Click-by-Click Instructions Explore detailed step-by-step instructions, illustrated by screenshots. This enables you to easily understand the processes and reproduce them in your system.
4. Checklists, Transactions, Forms, and More Download all checklists—for critical tasks or for a security strategy—from the book. The appendices also contain helpful lists with transactions and tables, as well as predefined forms.
- Security administration
- User administration
- Database administration
- Network administration
- Operating system administration
- Output management
- System maintenance
- Change and transport management
- Diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Disaster recovery
About the Author of this SAP BASIS Book
Sebastian Schreckenbach works as a senior consultant for SAP Basis Technologies at Steria Mummert Consulting AG. Prior to this position, he spent many years as an SAP Basis administrator for the city administration of Dresden, the capital of Saxony, Germany.
Download this SAP BASIS Book
If you want to download this book, please click the picture of the book. You will be redirected to Amazon website where you will be offered with an option to download a Kindle version of this SAP BASIS book or purchase a paper version of it.