- Hardcover: 798 pages
- Publisher: SAP PRESS; 6 edition (October 28, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1592293689
- ISBN-13: 978-1592293681
- Product Dimensions: 7.2 x 1.8 x 9.2 inches
With this standard work on SAP performance, you’ll be prepared for any and all day-to-day problems. Detailed, real-life examples describe the performance analysis of SAP systems and the implementation of effective tuning measures. Whether the issue is with hardware, ABAP/Java programs, database access, SAP NetWeaver BW, or SAP Solution Manager: You’ll learn about potential performance bottlenecks, along with corresponding instructions and valuable tips provided directly from support professionals at SAP.
1. Analysis and Optimization of the ABAP Server Discover everything you need to know about the analysis and optimization of SAP Basis. From memory configuration and buffering, to work processes and workload analysis, to locks—all critical areas are addressed.
2. Java Performance Learn about the work processes of JVM, workload analysis, the SAP J2EE Engine, buffering, and Web Dynpro Java. With this book, there are no more excuses for slow J2EE applications.
3. Databases and SQL Processing Benefit from completely revised and updated chapters on DBA Cockpit management, as well as valuable information on Oracle, SAP MaxDB, DB2, Informix, and the SQL Server. A separate chapter focuses on the optimization of SQL queries.
4. SAP GUI, Web Dynpro, and the Internet Improve all aspects of your front-end performance, such as those related to the SAP GUI, Web Dynpro, and the Internet.
5. New Topics Explore new chapters on optimizing SAP NetWeaver BW, TREX, and BW Accelerator.
- Hardware, database, SAP Basis, and JVM
- Workload analysis
- Memory configuration and buffering
- SQL statements and locks
- Performance of ABAP and Java programs
- Hardware sizing and system distribution
- Workload distribution and interfaces
- SAP GUI, Web Dynpro, and the Internet
- SAP NetWeaver BW, TREX, and BW Accelerator
About the Author of this SAP BASIS Book
Thomas Schneider has been working for SAP since 1996. In the SAP Active Global Support team he is responsible for monitoring issues, performance analysis and hardware sizing.
Download this SAP BASIS Book
If you want to download this book, please click the picture of the book. You will be redirected to Amazon website where you will be offered with an option to download a Kindle version of this SAP BASIS book or purchase a paper version of it.