- Hardcover: 665 pages
- Publisher: SAP PRESS; 1 edition (April 28, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1592293131
- ISBN-13: 978-1592293131
- Product Dimensions: 7.3 x 1.5 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
This definitive guide is a must-have resource for the day-to-day use of Financial Accounting with SAP (SAP FI). Using clear, simple step-by-step instructions and detailed screenshots, you will learn how to perform key activities in the core areas of SAP General Ledger, Asset Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Banking, and the Special Purpose Ledger. Each section starts with quick reference material such as transaction codes, tables, and menu paths, and ends with easy-to-use answers to frequently asked questions and problems commonly encountered by users. For all releases from SAP R/3 4.6 to SAP ERP 6.0.
1. Day-to-Day Solutions Discover practical, detailed guidance for the day-to-day use of Financial Accounting with SAP FI, including troubleshooting and problem-solving information.
2. Quick Reference Take advantage of Quick Reference boxes at the beginning of every section to immediately identify the key pieces of information you need.
3. All Key Functions Detailed Find all of the major subcomponents of Financial Accounting with SAP FI covered here: SAP General Ledger, Asset Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Banking, and the Special Purpose Ledger.
4. FAQ and Troubleshooting Tips Get expert insight into everyday problems and the answers you need.
5. Hands-On Format Learn in an interactive, hands-on way through the use of screenshots, menu paths, and transaction codes throughout the book.
- SAP General Ledger
- Organizational Entities in Financial Accounting
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Asset Accounting
- Special Purpose Ledger
- Transaction Codes
- Tables and Program Codes
About the Author
Vincenzo (Vince) Sopracolle has been involved in more than 40 international SAP projects as a consultant or project lead since 1998. He has worked for Kraft Foods, Schenker AB, United Colors of Benetton, and as a consultant for IBM in Italy, Sweden, Germany, and the U.S. He has worked hands-on with all of the core components and subcomponents of FI and Financial Accounting going back to the early 4.x releases of R/3, and has been involved in 4 ECC 5.0/6.0 migrations/implementations. He lives in Goteborg, Sweden, and is fluent in English, Italian, Swedish, and German.
Download this SAP FI Book
If you want to download this book, please click the picture of the book. You will be redirected to Amazon website where you will offered with an option to download Kindle version of this SAP FI book or purchase a paper version of it.