Preparing for the SAP S/4HANA Finance (formerly SAP Simple Finance) 1511 or 1610 exam? Make the grade with this certification study guide. Explore test methodology, key concepts for each topic area, and practice questions and answers to solidify your knowledge. From the SAP General Ledger to financial close, this guide will review the key technical and functional knowledge you need to pass with flying colors. Your path to SAP S/4HANA Finance certification begins here!
- Learn about the SAP S/4HANA Finance certification test structure and how to prepare
- Review the key topics covered in each portion of your exam
- Test your knowledge with practice questions and answers
- Exams C_TS4FI_1511 and C_TS4FI_1610
What You Will Learn?
Prepare with up-to-date information on each topic covered in the 1511 and 1610 exams, like asset accounting and financial closing to cross topics like G/L indicators, document parking, and posting validations and substitutions.
Review major subject areas like general ledger accounting, accounts payable and accounts receivable, asset accounting, and financial close.
After reviewing chapters, test your skills with in-depth questions and answers for each section and improve your test-taking skills.
- SAP Certified Application Associate—SAP S/4HANA for Financial Accounting Associates C_TS4FI_1511
- SAP Certified Application Associate—SAP S/4HANA for Financial Accounting Associates C_TS4FI_1610
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Asset accounting processes
- Month-end and year-end financial closing
- G/L indicators
- Document parking
- Posting validations and substitutions
About the Author of This SAP FI Book
Stefanos Pougkas is the certification exam owner for the SAP S/4HANA 1511 and 1610 financial accounting associate exams. At SAP Education, he is a team lead of the learning architecture and innovation team, and is responsible for the financials curriculum. He is a subject matter expert for financials courses and lead trainer in the global SAP Financials learning room.
Purchase This SAP FI Book
If you want to download this e-book, please click on the cover image. You will be redirected to sap-press.com, the only website that sells SAP PRESS e-books. Don’t worry, if you prefer to hold your book the print version is also available for purchase.