- Paperback: 566 pages
- Publisher: SAP Press; 1st edition (June 25, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1493212303
- ISBN-13: 978-1493212309
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 7.2 x 9.2 inches
Preparing for the big exam? Whether it’s your first time or you’re looking to recertify, take the stress out of the test with this guide to SAP HANA’s C_HANAIMP_11 Application Associate exam! Begin by reviewing the exam structure before walking through important terms and key concepts from each portion of the exam. Then, test your knowledge with over 200 different practice questions and answers! Discover the comprehensive coverage you need to advance your career, hone your HANA skills, and make the grade!
* Learn about the SAP HANA certification test structure and how to prepare
* Review the key topics covered in each portion of the exam
* Walk through practice questions and answers
Know what to expect to prepare for the SPS 11 exam! Walk through each topic covered with information on the latest HANA release.
Key Topics and Objectives
Each chapter covers key concepts for individual portions of the exam, allowing you to focus on only the most relevant topics.
Q & A
After reviewing the chapters, study up with practice questions and answers to improve your test-taking skills!
* C_HANAIMP_11 exam
* Architecture and deployment
* Calculation views of type dimension
* Calculation views of type cube
* Calculation views of type cube with star join
* Advanced information modeling
* SQL and SQLScript
* SAP HANA Live
* Data optimization, administration, and provisioning
About the Author of this SAP HANA Book
Rudi de Louw is an SAP HANA architect for SAP South Africa, as well as an international speaker and trainer, principal consultant, and mentor. He has been working with SAP HANA for more than 5 years, and is the SAP HANA market unit champion. He is also the content owner for the SAP HANA professional certification examination. Rudi has provided software and technology solutions to businesses for more than 25 years, and has been with SAP since 1999. He has a passion for knowledge sharing and understanding, new technologies, and finding innovative ways to leverage these to help people in their development.
Purchase this SAP HANA Book
If you want to download this e-book, please click on the cover image. You will be redirected to sap-press.com, the only website that sells SAP PRESS e-books. Don’t worry, if you prefer to hold your book the print version is also available for purchase.