- Hardcover: 429 pages
- Publisher: SAP PRESS; 1 edition (October 10, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1592294340
- ISBN-13: 978-1592294343
- Product Dimensions: 7.2 x 1.2 x 9.2 inches
Updated and Expanded 2nd Edition including:
* For the executive: what SAP HANA is and how it can help you
* For the practitioner: details on data modeling, data provisioning, and the SAP HANA client tools
* For administrators: detailed step-by-step and explanation of the major admin tasks in SAP HANA
* For everyone: the latest and greatest developments–Suite on SAP HANA, advanced applications for SAP HANA, and more
HANA is shifting SAP into high gear–don’t get left in the dust. In this updated edition of our best-selling book, explore the what, why, when, and how of SAP HANA. From building a business strategy to administering a system (and all the pit stops in between), you’ll have the big picture you need to get started. Buckle up, because this is one car that doesn’t travel in the slow lane.
Learn how big data, in-memory computing, and SAP HANA come together to influence your business strategies, from trend reporting to predictive analysis.
Which type of SAP HANA implementation is right for you? Learn what you need to know about your different options, and get started planning an implementation: technical requirements, sizing, and migration considerations.
Data Modeling and Provisioning
Introduce yourself to Studio and Information Composer, SAP HANA’s data modeling tools. Then get information about data provisioning in SAP HANA, including step-by- step instructions for SAP Data Services.
SAP BusinessObjects BI
Understand how the SAP BusinessObjects BI platform hooks up to SAP HANA, including information on SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio and SAP Visual Intelligence.
Take a look into the SAP HANA Administration Console and understand the most important administrative tasks in an SAP HANA system.Highlights* Big data and in-memory computing
* SAP HANA implementation options
* SAP Business Suite on SAP HANA
* SAP Predictive Analysis and SAP BPC
* Hardware and software requirements
* SAP NetWeaver BW migration information
* SAP BusinessObjects BI
* Information Composer
* SAP HANA Studio
* SAP Data Services
* SAP Landscape Transformation
* Sybase Replication Server
* SAP HANA Administration Console
About the Author of this SAP HANA Book
This updated and expanded book contains many new step-by-step instructions and over 300 images explaining how SAP HANA works and also include an admin chapter that we had a great time writing. We hope you have as much fun reading and trying things out as we had writing this book…
Download this SAP HANA Book
If you want to download this book, please click the picture of the book. You will be redirected to Amazon website where you will be offered with an option to download a Kindle version of this SAP HANA book or purchase a paper version of it.