- Hardcover: 388 pages
- Publisher: SAP PRESS; 1 edition (July 28, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1592294138
- ISBN-13: 978-1592294138
- Product Dimensions: 7.2 x 1.1 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
You know that talent management is more than just picking the right person for the job. Understand how your organization can attract and retain the top-tier employees it needs to thrive. Aided by screenshots and diagrams, grasp the overall strategy, data structure, core components, and fundamentals of talent management, and see what sets SAP ERP HCM Talent Management apart from its peers. This guide will help you navigate the Talent Management terrain so your organization can develop an optimal workforce.
1. Talent Management Map Piece together the Talent Management modules and chart their integration points.
2. A Year in the Life Walk through talent management processes alongside Frank Jenkins, a fictional prospective employee, as he is hired by and developed within an example company in the first year of employment.
3. Performance Review Learn the importance of manager feedback in ongoing personnel development, and plan when and how to extend it.
4. Talent Management Outlook Stay informed of the trends that are shaping the future of this growing HCM space.
5. Technical Considerations Ensure a solid foundation for your implementation and enable a stable system landscape by understanding the technologies that support Talent Management.
- Performance Management
- Learning Solution
- Enterprise Compensation
- Talent Assessment
- Development Plan
- Organizational Management
- Personnel Administration
- Jobs and Qualifications Catalog
- Workforce Planning
- SAP Talent Visualization by Nakisa
About the Author
As Talent Management consultants, Joe Lee and Tim Simmons have been involved in numerous Talent Management related projects ranging from setup of core Talent Management data, to worldwide implementations of Talent Management applications. They have also been a part of numerous public sector projects and project plans, so they understand the needs of both the public and private sector. With a strong background of leveraging Talent Management applications to fit business needs, they are strong candidates to share their expertise and experience with the rest of the SAP ERP HCM market.
Download this SAP HR Book
If you want to download this book, please click the picture of the book. You will be redirected to Amazon website where you will be offered with an option to download a Kindle version of this SAP HR book or purchase a paper version of it.