- Area: SAP MM Books
- Hardcover: 411 pages
- Publisher: Que Pub (December 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0789715023
- ISBN-13: 978-0789715029
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 7.6 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
Que’s Administering SAP R/3: MM-Materials Management Module is a valuable reference tool for companies implementing SAP R/3’s MM methodology and software. It focuses on the business and technical decisions that need to be made before, during, and after administration of the MM module, explains how the Enterprise Data Model carries your company’s data, and how the SAP R/3 Business Engineer maximizes your system’s performance. Learn to integrate the MM module with your existing SAP R/3 system and how to get users up and running with the Education and Training Course Planner.
- Specific information on how to use the MM-Material Management module of SAP
- The MM-Materials Management module is one of the six most popular SAP modules, and is installed in most production and manufacturing facilities that utilize SAP
- A fast, concise guide to everything the administrator needs to know to run the MM-Materials Management module
If you are an MM type and have little or no experience with SAP, then this book is great – it will introduce you to all the aspects of the SAP Materials Management module. Be warned it is not too technical and does not really show you ‘how to do things’ rather it will show you ‘what can be done’. ABAPers and CONFIGURERS will glean very little from this book.
Download this SAP MM book
If you want to download this book, please click the picture of the book. You will be redirected to Amazon website where you will offered with an option to download Kindle version of this SAP MM book or purchase a paper version of it.